This collection is all about concrete – the marble of the 20th century, as it has derisively been called. Whatever your attitude towards concrete may be, it is undoubtedly still the most important building material of our age.
The collection contains 50 multi-layered high-res textures, each consisting of diffuse, bump and specularity map.
50 multy-layered concrete textures
25m² on average covered by each texture
All maps in losslessly compressing PNG format
- 50 multi-layered textures
- Area covered on average approx. 25m²; over 1100m² in total
- Map resolution around 36 megapixel (e.g. 6000px x 6000px)
- Each with diffuse, specular and bump map (153 maps total)
- All maps tile perfectly
- All maps come as losslessly compressed PNG files
- Texture reference guide (PDF format)