Arroway Textures Shop
Questions concerning the order process, payment methods and delivery in general.
Do I have to pay customs dues/taxes when importing your products into my country?
The following rules apply:
- Deliveries inside Germany are always taxed at the rate of 19%.
- Deliveries inside the European Union are tax-free if the customer provides us with a valid VAT-ID. If not, the German USt/VAT of 19% is applied.
- Deliveries to countries outside the EU are always tax-free, but may be subject to taxation and/or customs dues according to the regulations of the destination country.
I have placed an order, but did not receive any confirmation via e-mail.
There are several possible reasons:
- The confirmation e-mail may have been blocked by a spam filter. Please check the spam folder of your e-mail account.
- Your order was not completed properly, e.g. you were not transfered back to our shop from the website of a payment provider. Please check if a payment has been made. If so, please contact us. If not, please try to order again.
- There might be a spelling error in the e-mail address you provided. Please login to your user account and check the e-mail address.
I received a broken disk...
No problem. We will of course replace any damaged/unreadable disks as long as the following conditions apply:
- The disk was damaged/unreadable on arrival, either due to a production error or caused during shipping.
- The disk really IS damaged. Sometimes older DVD drives have trouble reading DVD-R disks. Please try the disk in another (newer) drive.
Please contact us to report a damaged disk.
What is a 'VAT ID' and where can I get one?
VAT (Value Added Tax) is a tax that is added to the value of a product when it is manufactured and is paid by the customer at the time of purchase.
An European VAT ID is an unique alphanumeric code released by each country to their citizens and organizations, see table below.
Country Local name Abbreviation Country code Format Austria Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer UID AT 9 characters, the first position following the prefix is always "U" - e.g. ATU99999999 Belgium BTW identificatienummer / Numéro de TVA BTW-nr BE 10 digits, the first digit following the prefix is always zero ("0") - e.g. BE0999999999 Bulgaria Идентификационен номер по ДДС
Identifikacionen nomer po DDS
BG 9-10 digits Cyprus Αριθμός Εγγραφής Φ.Π.Α.
Arithmós Engraphḗs PH.P.A.
CY 9 characters - e.g. CY99999999L Czech Republic Daňové identifikační číslo DIČ CZ 8, 9 or 10 digits Denmark Momsregistreringsnummer CVR DK 8 digits, 4 blocks of 2 - e.g. DK99 99 99 99 Estonia Käibemaksukohuslase number KMKR EE 9 digits Finland Arvonlisäveronumero ALV nro FI 8 digits France and Monaco Numéro d'identification à la taxe sur la valeur ajoutée No. TVA FR 11 digits, the first and/or the second value can also be a character - e.g. FRXX 999999999 Germany Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer USt-IdNr. DE 9 digits Greece Αριθμός Φορολογικού Μητρώου
Arithmós Phorologikoú Mētrṓou
ΑΦΜ EL 9 digits Hungary Közösségi adószám HU 8 digits Ireland Value added tax identification no. VAT no IE 8 digits, the second can be a character and the last one must be a character - e.g. IE9S99999L (S = letter/digit/"+"/"*", L = letter) Italy Partita IVA P.IVA IT 11 digits Latvia Pievienotās vērtības nodokļa (PVN) reģistrācijas numurs PVN LV 11 digits Lithuania PVM mokėtojo kodas PVM LT 9 or 12 digits Luxembourg Numéro d'identification à la taxe sur la valeur ajoutée No. TVA LU 8 digits Malta Vat reg. no. Vat No. MT 8 digits Netherlands BTW nummer BTW nr NL 12 characters - e.g. NL999999999B99 Poland Numer Identyfikacji Podatkowej NIP PL 10 digits, last one is a "control digit" Portugal PT - Número de Idenfificação de Pessoal Colectiva (NIPC) - Número de Identificação Fiscal / Contribuinte (NIF) NIPC / NIF PT 9 digits Romania Cod de înregistrare în scopuri de TVA CF RO 2-10 digits Slovakia Identifikačné číslo pre daň z pridanej hodnoty IČ DPH SK 10 digits Slovenia Davčna številka ID za DDV SI 8 digits Spain Código de Identificación Fiscal CIF ES 9 digits, the first or the last value can also be a character - e.g. ESX9999999X Sweden VAT-nummer or momsnummer Momsnr. SE 12 digits, of which the last two are always 01. United Kingdom and Isle of Man Value added tax registration number VAT Reg No GB regular: 9 digits (block of 3, block of 4, block of 2 - e.g. GB999 9999 99); branch traders: 12 digits (as for 9 digits, followed by a block of 3 digits); government departments or health authorities: 5 characters starting with GD (e.g. GBGD999) or HA (e.g. GBHA999)
Do you ship to my country?
Most likely! Generally, we ship world-wide. If you can't find your country in the select box of the address form, this can have several reasons:
- We might just have forgotten to add it. Please let us know.
- Your country imposes such heavy import regulations, that we just cannot reasonably comply with them. Please don't take it out on us!
How much are your products in my currency?